Friday, January 21, 2011

Star Trek In Progress 2

Here are some more in-progress shots of the AMT Round-2 1/2500th scale Star Trek Enterprise models.


TOS Enterprise, movie Enterprise, and Enterprise-B underside.

Side view of the fleet. Notable is the substantial size of the Enterprise-B. Once again, everything but the background color comes from the kit-supplied decal sheet.

TOS and "A" version of the Enterprise. Everything you see here is decal, other than the base coat of paint (white for the A, Testors camouflage grey for the TOS)

Side view. Visible here is the only thing I've painted so far, the copper on the TOS Enterprise's deflector dish.

2 comments:

-Warren Zoell said...

I never realized that these 3 in 1 kits had been upgraded. I must purchase them.

William said...

I recommend them. The plastic parts are your basic snap-fit business, but the decals are excellent.

Now I want to find 1/2500th models of the Enterprise from WWII and the Cold War. I think they're available in 1/2400th scale for wargaming, but it's close enough.