Sunday, May 2, 2010

Revell-Germany Tank Transporter


Here's a picture of my recently-completed 1/72nd Revell-Germany Faun tank transporter and Leopard 2A5, also by Revell-Germany. Nice kits, both of them, though I still don't like link-and-length tracks! This was painted almost entire with Tamiya paints - NATO Green lacquer out of a spray can overall, and red-brown and NATO black Tamiya acrylics. The grey tires are Delta Ceramcoat craft paint, a color called "charcoal".

In the background can be seen the old Revell PT-109 kit, in this case with the White Ensign Models 37mm AT gun barely visible on the foredeck. Behind it is the Airfix MTB, and to the left lies the stern of Revell-Germany's S-100 S-boat. I'm in the process of revising and expanding my shelving so I don't have to display armor models and torpedo boat models together, but that project isn't done yet.

But at least they're all the same scale!

No comments: